If you want to reduce belly fat then these exercises will be of great help, since they target this area of the body and all you need is a sturdy chair. This is especially useful when you have little time to go to the gym, but you want to work on your body.
Do not forget that it is crucial to maintain a good diet so that you can obtain results. The ideal would be to reduce sugary foods and those highly processed. Choose more vegetables, fruits, good sources of protein, healthy fats and drink water.
If you are consistent with exercise and diet, both your appearance and health can improve in less time than you thought.
Try to complete an average routine with these exercises or dedicate less time to it so that as you progress in your physical condition, you can also increase the time so that it is more and more intense and the results are greater. Make sure you copy each of the exercises well.
- If you wish, in this exercise you can glue the chair to the wall to make it more secure.
- Sit upright on the edge of the chair and support your hands with your fingers pointing to your knees.
- Tighten your abdominal muscles and lift your toes a few inches off the ground.
- Also lift your butt out of the chair and hold the position for a few seconds.
- Try to hold out for 5-10 seconds or as long as possible.
- Get off and repeat, you can start by just repeating it for 1 minute.
- Sit on the edge of the chair with your knees bent and your feet flat on the floor.
- Now rest your hands on the sides of the chair and lean back a little.
- Breathe in and slowly bring your knees up, bringing them toward your chest and remember to use your abs.
- Again bring your feet down, but without touching the ground so that you continue with the exercise.
- Remember that each of the aforementioned movements must be done in a controlled manner.
It may interest you: 6 Types of squats for an envious butt
- This exercise is similar to the previous one, only this time you will have to lean to one side.
- You must sit upright on one of your buttocks and with your hands resting on the chair.
- Now engage your abdominal muscles and bring your knees toward your chest.
- After completing several reps, then bend over to the other side.
- It is a movement that allows you to work on the sides of your abdomen.
- Sit up straight in the chair with your feet flat on the floor and your hands behind your head.
- Now what you should do is lift one knee while moving the opposite elbow.
- Try to make the elbow and knee count touch, return to the starting position and repeat.
- At the time of repeating the exercise you will have to do it with the other side.
- Keep alternating the movement until you complete several repetitions or minutes.
- You must be upright in the chair with your feet flat on the floor and apart.
- Extend your arms to your sides and bend down so your hand touches your foot.
- Try not to bend your elbow and ideally you can touch the opposite foot.
- Continue with the exercise alternating sides, right hand to the left foot and left hand to the right foot, while the arm that is free at the time points back
Note: do not forget that this routine is only a complement to the healthy habits that you should follow, do not forget to include cardio exercises. Luckily, on the internet you can find very short routines to do at home.