What are the causes of loss of libido and why does it affect the reluctance to sex even in young men?
Low libido means reduced interest in sex, reduced motivation to have love, or lack of physical desire. It is only natural for this state to appear from time to time in life. In the long run, however, a lack of interest in love can be a cause for concern. Fildena 100
We are talking about the gradual disappearance of interest, which lasts over several months. You need to deal with this before loss of libido becomes the rule.
Causes of libido loss:
- testosterone deficiency– when the most important male hormone is missing, a man can fight many ailments (muscle weakness, weight gain, emotional difficulties), including loss of libido
- antidepressant use– a side effect of their use is a lack of physical motivation
- erectile dysfunction– recurrent problems with achieving or maintaining an erection may be behind the gradual loss of libido,
- anxiety– occurs especially in men with rapid climax (fear of performance),
- stress– poses a threat to health, relationships, and libido
- chronic diseases– e.g. thyroid disorders and subsequent hormonal imbalance,
- Unresolved issues in the relationship.
At what age do men suffer from loss of libido?
Although it may be widely believed that this problem affects men in their fifties, aversion to love can also affect young men. There is no clear “age” when difficulties can occur. The causes of libido loss can be encountered by men at any time.
How to regain libido?
To restart physical desire, you will need to pay attention to an area that may be causing you problems.
Stress under control
Stress greatly affects every aspect of life, including love life. It is usually necessary to make lifestyle changes to alleviate the effects of stress. These changes should include in particular:
- inclusion of exercise in the daily routine,
- sleep for 7.5 – 8 hours a day,
- Rest after working hours (not performing other work tasks at the expense of free time).
Communication with a Partner
If the causes of libido deficiency are rooted in relationship problems, you need to communicate with each other and resolve the difficulties you have with each other. Be honest with yourself and find out which factors affect these difficulties:
- your premature ejaculation or erectile dysfunction
- dryness of the partner,
- inability to reach orgasm,
- Decline in confidence.
Share the idea of love with your half, experience new experiences with her, go to company, for a weekend together, and travel with friends. Enrich your relationship and do everything possible to correct what may have deprived you of libido.
With regard to Health status
You should definitely not take your health lightly and you should be actively interested in what can hinder your physical motivation. Consultations and preventive check-ups with a doctor can also reveal causes you had no idea about. At the same time, their solution can be simple and the causes of libido loss can be more easily eliminated.
Remedies to Promote Libido
If you are bothered by insufficient love desire, there are also natural possibilities that can help with it. Some pills like Fildena 100 and vigora 100 to support erection, it’s contain sildenafil substances that have a beneficial effect on libido:
Best medicine to support libido and erection
They can help support the production of the male hormone testosterone. Fildena 150 or Fildena 200 is one of the over-the-counter products. It contains sildenafil from or use natural remedy ground anchor, Peruvian macaque, cacao tree, which have a positive effect on the quality of love life and the performance of a man in bed.